Microfilming, Digital Archival Writer and Microfilming Scanning
Microfilm has been known as one of the most efficient, economic and simple ways of storing enormous quantities of data and information. Microfilm is a source of storing and preserving archives, and increases the life expectancy of the data and information to 500 years. A single roll of microfilm will be able to store up to 2,000 to 3,000 images. It may look like an ancient way to preserve documents, but is considered one of the reliable ways to preserve old documents. Microfilm is widely used for long-term storage because it can store a number of documents in a very small amount of space and can transformed into digital format any time.
Crystal Infosystems and Services Largely caters to various Government offices, Public Sector undertakings Private/Corporate companies, Religious departments, Libraries, Archive Centres, Museums, Record Rooms and many more Government Departments , Public Sector Undertakings and Private Enterprises of all sizes to convert a variety of sources which include everything from newspapers, bounded books or rare and delicate volumes, large (oversize) documents or drawings into Microfilm and Microfiche. All the documents can be microfilmed at a range of reduction ratios depending on the requirement.
Services we offer
1) 16mm and 35mm Microfilming and Microfiche Services
2) Archival Microfilm and Microfiche Services through Digital Archival Writer.
3) Microfilm and Microfiche Processing and Duplication
4) Microfilm and Microfiche conversions with online access
Importance of Microfilming Services
A microfilmed document provides a duplicate copy of the original document which cannot edited.
The 35mm filing allows to store large format documents on a single roll of film.
When linked to a microfilm reader ,microfilms can be easily available in digital media and can be accessed through cloud.
Microfilm is one of the cheapest methods to attain archival information.
Hundreds of years of research material can be maintained in a less amount of space.
We can scan a document from a digital source to microfilm hence providing a duplicate copy which can be archived permanently.
1) KEONICS Karnataka – Scanning, Digitization and Microfilming of over 1 Crore documents.
2) Karnataka State Archives - Scanning, Digitization and Microfilming of 80 lakhs historical documents
3) Rajasthan State Archives- Scanning, Digitization and Microfilming of records of Government of Rajasthan
4) BBMP - Scanning, Digitization and Microfilming of 4 million historical documents
5) Udaipur - Microfilming of Devashan Department Udaipur